An elegant beachfront residence
138 Camp Creek Point is a spectacular residence perfect for gathering with family and friends. Generous interior and exterior volumes including a game room, a main house great room, a carriage house great room, multiple porches, and a scenic beachfront pool terrace provide spaces to enjoy for groups of all sizes.
Towering 12-foot coffered ceilings throughout and generous windows and floor-to-ceiling French doors and folding glass walls flood the interiors with natural light and provide incredible views of the beach and the Gulf beyond.
Additional features include a grand chef's Kitchen, an outdoor kitchen, a wine cellar, and an elevator.
In short, 138 Camp Creek Point provides everything that one could want in a beachfront residence.
Amenities and Features
6 bedrooms and 4 bunks
- 2 gulf-front master suites
- 2 additional gulf-front bedrooms
- A full carriage house with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a great room with kitchen
8 full bathrooms
Direct beach access and over 130 feet of beachfront
Total Gross Area: 9,444 sf
- Conditioned space: 6,423 sf
- Covered areas: 3,021 sf
Great room with folding glass walls
- Allows for true indoor-outdoor living
- Perfect for entertaining or hosting large groups
Large chef’s kitchen
- 10-foot-wide island anchors the kitchen and offers seating for 6
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® appliances
- Butler’s pantry
Outdoor kitchen with grill and sink
Large wine cellar
12-foot ceilings throughout
Coffered ceilings and elegant detailing throughout
An elevator provides convenience and accessibility
Gated, non-rental community